Bishop Alemany High School is seeking a Spanish Teacher. The teacher will be teaching six sections of Spanish II. They will plan, prepare, and deliver instructional activities. They must also create a positive educational climate for students to learn in a remote learning environment. They are expected to maintain accurate on-line grade book and manage student classroom behavior.
Bishop Alemany is currently utilizing a remote learning schedule. Teachers have the option of providing instruction either from campus or from home to students at home. Technology resources and ongoing training provided.
- Experienced in the incorporation of educational technology
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Spanish
- Ability to differentiate instruction to meet individual needs and achieve high level outcomes for all students
- A strong collaborator and contributing team member
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Spanish, Masters/Credential preferred
- Taught high school Spanish
Bishop Alemany High School (Mission Hills)
11111 North Alemany Drive
Mission Hills, CA firstname.lastname@example.org