St. Mary’s Academy seeks a dynamic and experienced long term Full-time substitute for immediate hire now through June 2022. St. Mary’s Academy is a Catholic, private, college preparatory high school for young women, founded by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, that shapes women of distinction who are committed to lifelong learning and service to the “dear neighbor”. We are looking for teachers willing to do long term substitution in any of the following subject areas:
1. Three sections of World Literature
2. One section of American Literature
3. One section of Sociology
● Experience teaching in a school setting, especially in the area of teaching interest
● A masters’ degree/credential (preferred).
● Interest in and demonstrated skill working with adolescents.
● The interest, initiative, and energy to thrive in a lively and fast-paced academic community.
● The ability to work as part of a team and as an integral part of the faculty.
● A commitment to an inclusive, Catholic community.
Submit the following to St. Mary’s Academy, 701 Grace Avenue, Inglewood, CA 90301 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org:
● Resume outlining qualifications and related background
● Cover letter with a description of why you want to work at St. Mary’s Academy
● Two professional references/letters of reference dated within the past 1 year
St. Mary’s Academy (Inglewood)
701 Grace Ave
Inglewood, CA email@example.com