Immaculate Heart High School is looking for a long-term substitute teacher who has strong experience with physics. It is preferable that this person would be comfortable with AP Physics and Engineering as well as arduino micro controllers. The school would provide detailed units for instruction and offer department and administrative support. While all schools in Los Angeles are online currently, this person would need to be prepared to teach both online and in person.
• Bachelor’s degree
• California Teaching Credential
• Prior high school teaching experience
o In Person
Interested candidates should email the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject line, indicate the position you are applying for.
• Letter of Interest
• Resume reflecting educational and professional background
• Name and contact information for three professional references
• A personal essay describing applicant’s teaching/learning philosophy, especially as it would benefit young women
• Copy of college transcript and credential (required at time of interview)
Immaculate Heart High School (Los Angeles)
5515 Franklin Avenue
Los Angeles, CA email@example.com