La Salle College Preparatory is seeking a dynamic educator to teach US History February 2021-June 2021.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Engage students in an active, effective learning environment;
Provide regular, varied and appropriate assessments of student learning to compile appropriate grades and properly determine what and how all students are learning US History;
Communicate consistently with students, parents and school personnel;
Work with appropriate administrators, the Learning Specialist, and/or counselors to support students that may have special learning needs;
Keep current and complete grading and attendance records.
Be available to teach in both a distance learning environment and hybrid learning environment
• Undergraduate History or related degree;
• Ability to work collaboratively to promote student learning.
• Master’s Degree in Education and/or teaching credential;
• Experience working with high school students;
• Experience as a classroom teacher;
• Experience with web-based learning, SmartBoards and 1:1 (e.g.iPads) classroom settings;
Experience with distance and hybrid learning platforms;
• Experience in a Catholic high school setting.
La Salle College Preparatory (Pasadena)
3880 E. Sierra Madre Blvd.
Pasadena, California email@example.com