The Archdiocese of Los Angeles is seeking to hire a part-time Live Scan Operator, who under the supervision of the Human Resources department on behalf of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles, process applicant fingerprints on digital fingerprinting system for electronic submission to the State Department of Justice for the purpose of applicant background checks.
The candidate we are seeking will:
• Provide excellent customer service and answer routine questions of applicants.
• Request and validate photographic applicant identification according to DOJ standards.
• Log into live scan device and enter applicant data from Live Scan form into live scan device
• using operator identification number.
• Roll legible and clear fingerprint impressions.
• Complete and sign required paperwork associated with the applicant fingerprint process.
• Maintain daily logs of processed information.
• Sort and collate Live Scan paperwork for billing purposes.
• Clean and disinfect fingerprint equipment after each applicant
The candidate must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Ensure to uphold and role model our Pastoral Values of Service, Communication, Stewardship and Excellence
• Active member of a Roman Catholic faith community.
• Excellent customer service and ability to work without direct supervision
• Owned Vehicle with proof of valid Driver’s License and insurance
• Fingerprint processing procedures according to California Department of Justice standards.
• Archdiocesan Fingerprinting Policy.
• Basic Computer skills.
• Properly operate digital fingerprint equipment.
• Understand and carry out verbal and written directions.
• Represent the Archdiocese in a credible and positive manner.
• Maintain confidentiality.
• Operate other standard office equipment, including (but not limited to) copy machine, printer, fax machine, calculator, and other peripheral equipment.
• California law requires any individual who rolls fingerprints manually or electronically for licensure, certification, and/or employment purposes to be certified by the State Department of Justice (Penal Code section 11102.1).
Fingerprinting (Los Angeles)
3424 Wilshire blvd
Los Angeles, CA email@example.com