St. Augustine Licensed Preschool is seeking an enthusiastic Catholic educator as our full-time Preschool Director. We serve a diverse student population from the age of 2 yrs.+ and 3 yrs.+ as part of our school’s Early Childhood Continuum. As a collaborative team leader of St. Augustine School/PreK, you must be able to relate well to very young children and adults. The PS Director represents St. Augustine School/Licensed PreK within the community and reports to the elementary school principal.
1) Leading, scheduling and supervising of PS staff, PS enrollment, record keeping for licensing regulations & overall PS correspondences/communication
2) Team building and EC curriculum planning with teachers
3) Maintaining a positive learning environments and work environment, while modeling Catholic values.
– Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in early childhood education with 12 – 24 ECE/CD units (includes child/human growth and development; child, family, and community; program/curriculum; and program administration)
– prior experience working in a licensed childcare setting
– Bilingual preferred (any language)
– Current Infant/Child/Adult CPR/AED/First Aid Certification
– VIRTUS Certification & Catechetical Certifications (Can be obtained through school)
St. Augustine School & Lic. Pre-K (Culver City)
3819 Clarington Avenue
Culver City, California email@example.com