LAN Technician – Temp (2-3 months)
Reports To: Director of Information Technology
Provides technical support for Windows and Macintosh based endpoints, LAN & ShoreTel IP Telephony environment, and security camera network.
Essential Functions of the Position:
1. Provides Google Apps support and administration.
2. Provides end-user support for Windows, Mac OS and IOS hardware and software related problems.
3. Assists in managing IP Telephony/Voicemail systems.
4. Assists in managing security camera network system.
5. Performs installations and or troubleshooting of PC hardware, software, and network devices.
6. Assists in maintaining accurate inventory of Information Systems assets.
7. Moving, setup, and configuring of computer equipment.
8. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested. Employer reserves the right to change or modify duties at anytime
Education: Minimum High School Diploma or G.E.D.
Work Experience: 0-2 Years Cisco and/or Microsoft networking experience.
Preferred Software Experience: Windows 2018/2008 Server, Windows 10/7 Pro & Mac OS.
Hardware Experience: PC based servers and workstations, Apple MacOS and IOS devices, IP Phones & Printers.
Villanova Preparatory School (Ojai)
12096 N. Ventura Ave.
Ojai, CA firstname.lastname@example.org