St. John of God School is seeking a Middle School Teacher who is committed to excellence to join our team of dedicated, enthusiastic, faith-filled educators. This full-time position is for a teacher who has a love for teaching and middle schoolers is well-versed in the use of educational technology and is dedicated to effective teaching practices. Ideally, the candidate will have experience teaching Math and Science.
We seek a teacher who:
- has experience in the multi-age classroom setting.
- is energetic, creative, and faith-filled.
- is knowledgeable about best practices in education.
- has a strong ability to differentiate instruction
- is a team player and demonstrates successful collaboration with teachers/staff and parents.
- will engage in the life and community of our parish school.
- Teacher’s Credential and Master’s Degree preferred
- Prior teaching experience in the middle school grades preferred
- Commitment to Catholic Education
- Proficient with educational technology
- Effective classroom management skills
Please submit a cover letter, current resume, and two letters of recommendation via email to: email@example.com
St. John of God School (Norwalk)
13817 Pioneer Blvd
Norwalk, CA firstname.lastname@example.org