Our outstanding Catholic school seeks a teacher who is committed to excellence to join our team of dedicated, enthusiastic, faith-filled educators. This position, is full-time, and is for a teacher who can teach two subjects and can provide a Catholic environment for our learners.
We seek a teacher who:
- has experience in the junior high classroom setting.
- has an understanding of educating students with diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, and ethnic backgrounds
- is energetic, creative, and faith-filled.
- is knowledgeable about best practices in education.
- has a strong ability to differentiate instruction
- is a team player and demonstrates successful collaboration with teachers/staff and parents.
- will engage in the life and community of our parish school.
- Multiple Subject Credential preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree okay while in process of acquiring additional certifications
- Prior teaching experience in the middle school grades
- A commitment to Catholic Education
- Proficient with educational technology
- Effective classroom management skills
Please email the following documents to email@example.com:
- Cover Letter
- (2) Letters of Recommendation
**Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
St. John of God School (Norwalk)
13817 Pioneer Blvd
Norwalk, CA firstname.lastname@example.org