St. Rose of Lima Catholic School, located in Simi Valley, California, is seeking a Junior High Science (6, 7, 8) and Advanced Mathematics Teacher (7, 8) who is dedicated, innovative and energetic and has prior experience in the middle school grades. The candidate must possess a working knowledge of the Next Generation Science Standards and the Common Core Standards for Math. In addition, experience with planning and facilitating labs and experiments is preferred. Candidate should be comfortable with integrating technology into daily lessons, differentiating instruction for all learners, and be open to communicating and working with the middle school team. Candidate should have strong classroom management and problem-solving skills, a professional and friendly disposition, and a strong work ethic.
• Bachelors Degree (Science and/or Mathematics preferred)
• Possess a current California Teaching Credential or currently enrolled in a credential program.
• Practicing Catholic
• Comfortable integrating technology into classroom instruction
• Desired experience: at least a full year of experience working with students in a classroom setting
• Understanding of both formative and summative assessments.
• Experience with Google Classroom & Nearpod – Beneficial
St. Rose of Lima Catholic School (Simi Valley) (Simi Valley)
1325 Royal Avenue
Simi Valley, CA email@example.com