St. Philip the Apostle School is a forward-thinking, double graded, TK-8 Catholic parish elementary school in Pasadena, CA. We are seeking a highly qualified Math teacher who can enthusiastically engage our students and prepare them for challenging high school courses. Working with a partner teacher and using the Common Core curriculum, the Math teacher should be qualified to teach 7th grade math and High School level Algebra I. Candidates will have the necessary experience and degree(s) to fulfill all requirements of the position. This is a well compensated, 25 hour per week position with 4 classes per day and one hour of prep time.
* An undergraduate degree (BA, BS) from an accredited university or college.
* A California Multiple Subject Teaching Credential, a California Single Subject Teaching Credential, or MA, MS in education with a mathematics emphasis.
* Teaching experience in Junior High or High School.
* Ability to join a professional community of educators committed to providing a challenging standards-based curriculum in a Catholic environment of service.
* Ability to use technology effectively.
St. Philip the Apostle School Pasadena (Pasadena)
1363 Cordova St.
Pasadena, CA firstname.lastname@example.org