Must be willing to work in an Inclusive Environment.
Instructional aide will:
• Instruct and monitor student’s application of skills and concepts.
• Be respectful fair, consistent, and professional in relating to students.
• Promote self-discipline in students while reinforcing appropriate behavior.
• The instructional assistant will work directly with students
• The instructional assistant will be asked to do traffic duty, yard or lunch duty on a regular basis.
• The instructional assistant will maintain a reasonable record of attendance and punctuality.
The instructional assistant will assist the teacher with various classroom activities.
• The instructional assistant will attend teacher orientation meetings at the beginning of the school year and be available for any faculty in-service regarding the health/ safety of students.
Practicing Roman Catholic; BA/BS required; willing to be team player.
Experience working with all-aged students.
St. Dominic Savio School (Bellflower)
9750 Foster Road
Bellflower, CA email@example.com