About Our School
We are a pre-K through 8th grade, double-classroom Catholic school, with 28 faculty/administrators and a support staff of over 20 people. We are proud of our family environment and our dedication to ensuring future growth and academic excellence for our students.
The Ideal Candidate will:
– Exhibit knowledge of grade level curriculum and CCSS, instructional strategies, and classroom management necessary for student success.
– Promote effective collaboration between staff, students, and families
– Express an understanding of learning and teaching in a Professional Learning Community.
– Be a practicing Catholic
– Demonstrate an understanding of current teaching methodologies
– Have the ability to communicate effectively in the spoken and written word and use technology to communicate and to create/present effective lessons
– Have the ability to be flexible and adjust to the daily demands of the job
– Have a growth mindset and strong work ethic
An undergraduate degree (BA, BS) from an accredited university or college
A California Multiple Subject Teaching Credential, a California Single Subject Teaching Credential, or equivalent from another state. (in progress ok)
Teaching experience preferred
Ability to join a professional community of educators committed to providing a challenging standards-based curriculum in a Catholic environment of service.
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
Holy Trinity School (San Pedro)
1226 W. Santa Cruz Street
San Pedro, CA email@example.com