This assignment will begin in January 2021 and end approximately beginning of June 2021. The ideal candidate will have intermediate to advanced experience as a French Teacher, as well as, a strong background in French language, culture, and literature.
• Bachelors in French Language, Literature or comparable emphasis
• Adequate experience in teaching all levels of French – I through IV, Honors and AP; grades 9-12
• Knowledge of current trends in foreign language education; ability to collaborate with department colleagues effectively
• Excellent classroom management, communication and organizational skills
• Masters and/or Credential preferred
Interested candidates should send their resumes to HR@louisvillehs.org. Please put the job title in the subject line.
About Louisville: Founded in 1960, Louisville High School is a Catholic college preparatory high school for young women with a long and proud academic tradition. Louisville seeks faculty and staff who are enthusiastic about ongoing professional learning and engaging students in their development. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a friendly, beautiful campus setting. To learn more about all of the wonderful aspects of Louisville High school, please visit our website at www.louisvillehs.org.
Louisville High School (Woodland Hills)
22300 Mulholland Dr.
Woodland Hills, CA 91364HR@louisvillehs.org