Saint Joseph High School is an All-Girl High School in Lakewood, CA. We are professional, rewarding, social and our goal is to elevate the mind and body of young women through knowledge, faith and sports.
Our work environment includes:
• Growth opportunities
• Flexible working hours
• Safe work environment
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Head Track and Field Coach to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a background in Track and Field as well as a passion for teaching and motivating young athletes. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing training plans, teaching proper technique, and providing positive feedback to help athletes reach their full potential. We are looking for someone who is organized, reliable, and has a strong commitment to helping our athletes succeed.
- Develop and implement training programs for athletes.
- Motivate athletes to reach their full potential.
- Monitor athletes’ performance and provide feedback.
- Organize team practices and competitions.
- Ensure safety protocols are followed.
- Teach athletes proper technique and form.
- Analyze game footage to identify areas of improvement.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $5,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- After school
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Track and Field: 1 year (Preferred)
Ability to Commute:
- Lakewood, CA 90713 (Required)
Ability to Relocate:
- Lakewood, CA 90713: Relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
St. Joseph High School (Lakewood)
5825 N. Woodruff Ave
Lakewood, CA email@example.com