Saint Genevieve High school is looking for a dynamic, hard-working educator to plan, organize and implement an appropriate instructional program in a learning environment based on Gospel values that guides and encourages students to develop and fulfill their academic potential.
• Teaching · Assume personal responsibility for the academic progress of all students· Implement a coherent, research-based curriculum· Document all syllabi, lesson plans, assignments, rubrics, and other instructional materials and methods · Use consistent school-wide practices and individualized methods to engage students in the classroom
• Classroom Management · Create, monitor, and sustain a disciplined school culture of high academic and behavioral standards · Provide structure in the classroom by developing and reinforcing school-wide rules and expectations · Ensure smooth operation of all classroom instructional functions without excuses or exceptions
• Data Analysis · Develop and use a variety of assessment data to refine curricula and instructional practice · Evaluate academic achievement through data analysis of student performance
• Student Support & School Culture · Communicate effectively and maintain strong relationships with students, families, and colleagues· Develop and maintain positive, strong classroom culture
Here are requirements specific for Band Director:
• Direct high school instrumental performers, such as marching band, orchestra, concert band, soloists, and ensembles and recruit future band members to maintain and grow the program .
• Establish performance requirements, enforce academic requirements, recruit future band members and verify each student’s eligibility to participate in band.
• Provide for band participation at extracurricular events, including concerts, football games, and Band Competitions.
• Ensure that programs are cost-effective and funds are managed wisely.
• Maintain current inventory of all equipment within department and orders all supplies and materials necessary for band-related activities
• Oversee process of cleaning, repairing, and storing all band equipment.
• Take all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials, and facilities.
• Cooperates with the school administration in providing music programs for school productions, graduation ceremonies, Masses, Pep Rallies, Academic Awards Night, etc…..
Bachelors degree in teaching field a requirement. Masters and/or credential with teaching experience desired.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Saint Genevieve Parish Schools (Panorama City)
13967 Roscoe blvd.
Panorama City, CA firstname.lastname@example.org