St.Rose of Lima Parish is seeking to immediately hire a responsible, detail-oriented groundskeeper to maintain and keep our gardens and our facilities. The ideal candidate will be hard-working, and team driven, 40 hours per week, which may include evenings and weekends occasionally.
Duties and Responsibilities :
* Work under the direction of church Facilities Manager.
* Complete upkeep of church and school grounds.
* Notifies administration regarding the need for repairs or additions to building operating systems.
* Other miscellaneous duties as needed.
* Candidate must be at least 18 years of age.
* Previous custodial and grounds experience is required.
* Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
* Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
* Comfortable squatting, twisting, bending, and kneeling while using tools
and performing maintenance tasks.
* Possess working knowledge of the methods, technique, and materials used in groundskeeping work, has mechanical aptitude.
* Ability to climb ladders and work from heights.
* Familiar with operating, caring for, and storing custodial equipment and supplies.
* Other requirements as designated by the Archdiocese of Los Angeles and St. Rose of Lima School, including Live Scan fingerprinting and VIRTUS safe environment training.
St. Rose of Lima Parish (Simi Valley)
1305 Royal Avenue
Simi Valley, Ca firstname.lastname@example.org