Part-time – Weekends/Evening Position
• Greet and receive parishioners and visitors at the parish office in a welcoming and friendly manner.
• Responds to inquiries, both on the telephone and in person.
• Answers the telephone in a professional and courteous manner, relays telephone messages promptly and accurately, transfers telephone calls appropriately.
• Assists in setting up and confirming appointments between clergy and visitors.
• Learn and perform all front office duties such as baptisms, weddings, funerals, etc.
• Performs other office duties such copying, collating, sorting mail, etc. as necessary.
• Courteous, friendly, and professional manner with strong communication and interpersonal skills including confidentiality, tact, patience, and diplomacy to handle sensitive situations and refer them appropriately.
• Detail oriented, with the ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines; works harmoniously and cooperatively with other staff.
• Engages in and supports our parish mission.
• Knowledge of Office 360. Knowledge of Google Workspace preferred.
• Email etiquette
• Must be bilingual English/Spanish. Be able to read and write in English and Spanish.
• Knowledge of the Catholic Faith.
• Flexible availability
St Anthony Church (San Gabriel)
1901 S. San Gabriel Blvd
San Gabriel, CA firstname.lastname@example.org