This assignment will begin at the end of January 2021 and end approximately beginning of June 2021. The ideal candidate will have intermediate to advanced experience as a French Teacher, as well as, a strong background in French language, culture, and literature.
• Bachelors in French Language, Literature or comparable emphasis
• Adequate experience in teaching all levels of French – I through IV, Honors and AP; grades 9-12
• Knowledge of current trends in foreign language education; ability to collaborate with department colleagues effectively
• Excellent classroom management, communication and organizational skills
• Masters and/or Credential preferred
Louisville High School (Woodland Hills)
22300 Mulholland Dr.
Woodland Hills, CA 91364HR@louisvillehs.org