The position of Facilities & Maintenance Manager is responsible for providing leadership and supervising all service aspects of the building support functions at Holy Family Catholic Church.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Supervise the maintenance and upkeep of the buildings and grounds on the property of Holy Family Catholic Church.
2. This work includes the mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems, as well as the buildings and grounds.
3. Conduct periodic inspections of all structures to include; exterior grounds, offices, stairs, walkways, parking lots, roofs and other general areas and meet with director of operations to assure overall quality and maintenance levels are being maintained.
4. Manage a group of staff (scheduling, approving timesheets & coordinating job duties).
5. Assist staff when necessary with set up or moving of equipment, chairs, tables and other furnishings.
6. Supervises outside contractors as necessary related to the maintenance tasks the incumbent cannot perform.
7. Provide on call assistance during emergencies or alarm malfunctions at the facilities. Oversee and assist others in correcting problems.
8. Approve expenses & managing expenditures. Working and hiring subcontractors to perform necessary tasks.
9. Other duties as assigned by supervisor
10. Some weekend work required
Knowledge & Experience Requirements
1. Completion of HS or trade school.
2. 5 years of experience in the repair, maintenance and/or installation of various building equipment and systems.
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ability to conduct general web searches.
4. Available to take any shift between 6am and 10pm Monday – Friday. Available weekends as needed.
5. Successful applicants will be required to submit fingerprints to both California Department of Justice and FBI for criminal record summary
Interested candidates should email the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Letter of Interest
• Resume reflecting educational and professional background
• Name and contact information of two professional references
Holy Family Catholic Church – Artesia (Artesia)
18708 Clarkdale Avenue
Artesia, CA email@example.com