Position Description: The Executive Assistant to the President works directly with the school’s Chief Executive Officer. The overall work of this assistant is best characterized as helping to support the President in the execution of his duties.
General Duties: The main duties include, but are not limited to, maintaining the President’s calendar, scheduling meetings, preparing event spaces, providing relevant information on meetings to the President, communicating with both internal and external constituents, and responding to requests coming to the President’s office. The Assistant maintains paper files and a related database of information.
• Manage President’s calendar.
• Route and/or respond to office-related phone calls/emails accordingly.
• Schedule and prepare President-related meetings and events (i.e. reserving meeting/event spaces on or off campus, setup of audio/video/tech equipment, ordering food and refreshments, preparing printouts/handouts for attendees).
• Draft and/or proofread President’s correspondence through letter or email.
• Manage and reconcile Office of the President business credit card accounts.
• Serve as liaison to the Board of Directors, ensuring meetings are prepared and documents are maintained/provided.
• Manage and maintain grant applications to foundations for school capital campaigns and/or scholarships.
• Oversee preparation and distribution of continuing student scholarship and all-level financial aid award letters. Serve as first line of contact for inquiries regarding these matters.
• Assist departments including, but not limited to, the Office of the Principal, Business Office, Office of Advancement and Office of Admissions with events and/or projects.
• Maintain and order office-related supplies including letterhead, business cards and stationery.
• Manage enrollment and subscriptions for the Office of the President to periodicals, memberships and directories.
• Submit yearly required census information to the Archdiocese of Los Angeles’ Department of Catholic Schools.
• Ability to maintain professionalism in all circumstances
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Expert or proficient in the use of various software applications such as, but not limited to, word processing programs, spreadsheets and presentation software
• Desktop publishing skills
• Experience with school information systems (Blackbaud preferred)
• Ability to manage stress and high-pressure situations by prioritizing and organizing tasks
• Proven service acumen, striving always to meet the needs of the client
• Education – Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Experience – At least 5 years of successful administrative assistant and/or clerical experience in a school or business setting
Salary: Competitive/Commensurate with experience
Crespi Carmelite High School (Encino)
5031 Alonzo Avenue
Encino, CA email@example.com