St. Martin of Tours – Westside Catholic parish located in the residential community of Brentwood is seeking an Executive Assistant to the Pastor. The successful candidate is someone who has excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills, is highly detail oriented, and is committed to serving our parish community while maintaining strict confidentiality.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
Communications / Technology
· Create, prepare, and upload content for church website & bulletin
· Compose and publish parish communications via mail and electronic
· Upload website content regarding parish events
· Manage the Google console for parish email addresses.
· Monitor Parish Social Media accounts. Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
· Send weekly email blasts to Parish at large for reminders, events and
· Design graphics for website, social media and email blasts.
Data Base Management
· Entry and maintenance of up to date constituent data records
· Maintain donor records
· Process accurate and timely gift acknowledgement letters
· Print donor communication materials including email lists
· Prepare communications for distribution
– Prepare, print, and mail parishioner contribution statements
· Schedule Pastor’s appointments and meetings
· Manage online calendar for parish events and facility use i.e. weddings,
baptisms, funerals etc.
· Coordinate and communicate with constituents and outside groups regarding
reservations or facility rental
· Order office supplies
· Update voice mail messages
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
St. Martin of Tours Church (Los Angeles)
11967 Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA firstname.lastname@example.org