To maintain Church buildings in a clean and orderly condition. Assist Maintenance Supervisor as necessary.
Position is 4-5 evenings per week. Hours flexible.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Sweeps, vacuums, mops, and/or scrubs hallways, offices, stairways, and bathrooms.
– Operates power cleaning equipment to accomplish assigned tasks.
– Empties trash and garbage containers.
– Sets up, moves, or puts away tables and chairs in auditorium or hall.
– Notifies supervisor concerning need for repairs or additions to lighting, heating, and ventilating equipment.
– May deliver messages.
– May transport small equipment, boxes, or furniture between various department work areas.
– Actively supports philosophy and goals of the Church; assists with ministries and other activities.
– Performs related duties as required.
– Building and equipment maintenance procedures.
– Using cleaning chemicals and equipment appropriately.
– Maintenance and cleaning procedures.
– Operating cleaning equipment.
– Follow oral and written directions.
– Frequently lift up to 25 pounds.
– Frequently perform tasks requiring climbing, crouching, kneeling, stooping and bending.
– Stand and walk sustained periods of time.
Previous custodial experience desired, but not required.
Please visit our website for more details and to apply: https://straphaelsb.org/employment-oppurtunity
St. Raphael Church (Santa Barbara)
5444 Hollister Avenue
Santa Barbara, CA 93111Sturcios@straphaelsb.org