As a Catholic, independent school for 6th , 7th , and 8th grade girls we seek educators who are familiar with and supportive of the educational and spiritual philosophy and mission of a Catholic School, and who are able to collaborate with colleagues and students promoting interdisciplinary instruction in a diverse and nurturing environment.
Applicants must be experienced in teaching English Language Arts on multiple levels.
Candidates must have a strong working knowledge of English grammar, literature and
public speaking. They should also have experience with instructional technology,
innovative teaching strategies and differentiating instruction.
All Immaculate Heart faculty are involved in extra and co-curricular activities and share
in a commitment to the education and empowerment of young women. The candidate
must have the ability to work collaboratively across all departments and grade levels.
• Bachelor’s degree in English or Education
• California Teaching Credential and/or a Master’s degree
Interested candidates should email the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• In subject line, indicate position you are applying for.
• Letter of Interest
• Resume reflecting educational and professional background
• Name and contact information for three professional references
• Copy of college transcript and/or credential (at time of interview)
Immaculate Heart Middle School (Los Angeles)
5515 Franklin Avenue
Los Angeles, CA email@example.com