Our Lady of Victory is located in Compton and serves students in Transitional Kindergarten to Eighth Grade.
We are seeking a dynamic individual who is passionate about education and is dedicated to ensuring that all students progress to their full potential. The position will begin immediately.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Plan for lessons that are engaging allowing students to practice the mastery of targeted skills.
- Implement lesson plans and instruction that is hands on and rigorous.
- Develop lessons and assessments that challenge our students.
- Be knowledgeable in education pedagogy and effective teaching strategies especially in language arts and math.
- Collaborate with colleagues and attend faculty meetings and professional development opportunities.
- Grow professionally.
- Be a model of Christ’s love and demonstrate enthusiasm for learning.
- Nurture relationships with our school community.
We are looking for candidates that possesses the following qualifications or qualities:
- Possesses a minimum Bachelor’s Degree; teaching credential is preferred
- Experienced in working with young children in a classroom setting
- Is proficient in using technology and other online platforms
- Demonstrates effective classroom management
- Possesses a positive attitude, resiliency, and a desire for professional growth
- Is open to learn from students and colleagues and is collaborative
- Communicates clearly both verbally and written- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
Our Lady Of Victory School (Compton)
601 E Palmer St
Compton, CA firstname.lastname@example.org