St. Cyril of Jerusalem is seeking an innovative and enthusiastic, full-time primary grade teacher for the 2022-2023 school year.
The candidate is knowledgeable in CCSS/California standards and effective instructional methods. We seek a teacher who will work collaboratively with colleagues and administration to ensure all students are welcomed and are held to high standards.
As a Catholic educator, you will support the integration of the Gospel values, and the teachings of the Catholic Church within the entire school experience. We seek teachers who believe that every student is a unique child of God; and that our students can and do achieve beyond expectations.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and three references to Ms. Feather Gentry at email@example.com.
* Bachelor’s Degree
* Possess a current California Teaching Credential or are currently enrolled in a credential
* Experience with Google Classroom or a similar platform (preferred)
* Experience with lesson planning and curriculum design
* Collaborative team member – willing to seek advice from peers and administration
* Possess a love of learning and desire to engage and support students
* Experience with differentiation to meet diverse classroom needs
** Desired experience: at least a full year of experience working with students in a classroom setting. Experience through student teaching is acceptable.
St. Cyril of Jerusalem School (Encino)
4548 Haskell Avenue
Encino, CA firstname.lastname@example.org