St. Lawrence of Brindisi Catholic School, established in 1924, is a TK-8 elementary and junior high school located in Los Angeles. We are seeking an energetic, passionate, and dedicated classroom teacher, willing to be a team player that can motivate and empower children from the urban Los Angeles community.
* Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
* Masters Degree/California Teaching Credential or progress toward (Preferred)
* Teaching experience and background in working with elementary students (Preferred)
* Committed, supportive, and respectful to the mission and tenets of the Roman Catholic
Church and teachings of Christ
* Compensation is determined from level of experience, relevant professional certifications,
and/or degrees earned
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
St. Lawrence of Brindisi Catholic School (Los Angeles)
10122 Compton Ave
Los Angeles, CA email@example.com