St Mark School, Venice, California, serves TK-8 with enrollment of 300+ students.
Duties include, among others:
– Full charge bookkeeping (receipts, expenses), using QuickBooks.
– Payroll processing interface with ADP.
– Administrator for employee benefits and retirement contributions.
– Tuition management input and monitoring.
– Fundraising donation receipt tracking and reporting.
– Monthly reconciliations and reporting to Principal and Pastor.
– Annual ADLA Budget preparation, monitoring, revision, and reporting.
– Annual Financial Reporting to ADLA.
– Quarterly reporting to School Board.
– Other special reporting, as needed.
– Other duties as required.
Salary and Benefits:
This is a full-time, salaried, exempt position. Salary will be commensurate with experience. Other benefits include the ADLA package of medical insurance and other insurance availabilities. 403B employee contribution is available.
– Experience with full-charge accounting (banking, receipts, expenses) using QuickBooks.
– Experience with budgets, monthly budget-to-actual analysis and reporting.
– Software knowledge: EXCEL, WORD, Quickbooks, FACTS, DonorPerfect, ADP
– Experience working in a technology-based environment.
– Degree in Business with several Accounting courses:
– At least five (5) years’ bookkeeping/accounting experience, non-profit.
– Experience in an elementary school.
St. Mark Elementary School (Venice)
912 Coeur D Alene Avenue
Venice, CA firstname.lastname@example.org