Saint John Fisher Parish School is a TK-8 School and a ministry of the St. John Fisher Parish Community in Rancho Palos Verdes. We are seeking a dynamic, professional, experienced Math teacher for grades four through eight for the 2023-2024 school year.
The successful applicant will:
- Exhibit knowledge of Math curriculum and CCSS, instructional strategies, and classroom management necessary for student success.
- Understand the unique social-emotional and academic development of upper elementary and middle school students.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with staff, students, and families.
- Model Catholic values and bring faith to life in the classroom.
The minimum requirements are:
- An undergraduate degree (BA,BS) from an accredited university or college.
- A California Multiple Subject Teaching Credential, a California Single Subject Teaching Credential, or equivalent from other state.
- Full-time teaching experience.
- VIRTUS trained and fingerprinted through Archdiocese of Los Angeles (may be pending)
In addition to the above, the preferred requirements are:
- An advance degree (MA,MS) in Education. Middle school grade teaching experience.
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
St. John Fisher Parish School (Rancho Palos Verdes)
5446 Crest Rd.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA email@example.com