Seeking an experienced, energetic, and hard-working teacher in our growing school to teach 3rd grad ELA/math & Middle School ELA. This is a collaborative position. He/she must be able to plan and implement student-centered and engaging lessons based on standards. Teacher must be able to use data to inform his/her instruction, as well as use technology to enhance student learning.
The duties are as follows (but are not limited to):
- To demonstrate mastery of related subject matter, instructional skills, and resource materials for course(s) taught.
- To help the students specifically increase their fluency, reading comprehension skills, and their passion for reading.
- To design innovative lessons that align to the Common Core and State Standards using differentiated instruction in a student-centered classroom using formative assessment and differentiation.
- To bring the faith to life in the classroom.
- To maintain a safe, organized classroom, which supports students’ independent learning, collaboration and choice.
- To utilize a variety of effective instructional and management techniques.
- To provide consistent, immediate feedback to student learning and asks analytical questions when disaggregating data.
- To monitor and maintain a positive classroom environment that supports the school wide behavior expectation in which students are engaged and respectful, providing them with cooperative learning opportunities.
- To use available technology to enhance the students’ learning experiences through Blended Learning.
- To demonstrate a commitment to continuous professional growth and collaboration with colleagues.
St. Jane Frances de Chantal School
12950 Hamlin Street
North Hollywood, CA 91352
Please send resume and cover letter to Ashley Giron at firstname.lastname@example.org
Credentials are a plus (but not needed yet)
Deep sense of personal faith
Passion for children
Resourceful & Flexible
If interested, please email your resume and cover letter to Admin@StJaneFrancesSchool.org
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
St. Jane Frances de Chantal School (North Hollywood)
12950 Hamlin Street
North Hollywood, CA email@example.com