OMGC School is seeking a Part-time (morning to lunch) Educational Coach for the 2023-2024 School Year beginning in August 2023. We are seeking a coach who will work with students in small groups to help strengthen and foster the mastery of skills and standards for students in TK/K.
The ideal candidate will work collaboratively with the 4th/5th grade teacher to help strengthen skills taught in lessons provided by the teacher.
The Educational Coach will be able to communicate and collaborate well with administration, faculty and staff, parents and students. All hired candidates will support the teachings of the Catholic Church and demonstrate a desire to continually improve upon professional practices while developing a positive school culture.
Ideal candidates will possess good communication skills and interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
For this part-time position the successful candidates will possess:
– Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
– California Teaching Credential and/or Master’s Degree in a related field or working toward it (preferred)
– Work collaboratively with colleagues
– An understanding of child development and the needs of children at different developmental stages
– Strong understanding of curriculum standards and educational best practices
– Be well-organized, highly energetic, and deeply caring
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
Our Mother of Good Counsel School (Los Angeles)
4622 Ambrose Avenue
Los Angeles, CA firstname.lastname@example.org