About St. Anthony High School
St. Anthony High School, located in Long Beach, CA, and founded in 1920, is a Catholic four-year, coeducational, college preparatory high school serving students in the greater Long Beach area.
St. Anthony High School provides an affordable Catholic co-educational, college preparatory education to students from diverse cultural and economic backgrounds in the greater Long Beach area. We are committed to academic excellence and each student’s spiritual, social, physical, and intellectual development within a safe, caring, faith-based community. Students are prepared to become morally aware, academically capable leaders who are outstanding contributors in a complex technological and global society.
The Principal selects the Director of Technology. The Director of Technology reports directly to the principal and collaborates with the Vice Principal. The director is responsible for the maintenance and operation of all technology and information systems on campus, including hardware and software.
- Maintain the system(s) used in the Finance Department. Provides advice and back-up support when needed, as well as reports when they are required
- Maintain the school system(s) including those used for Attendance, Grading, and Scheduling.
- Provide reports, lists, and labels when required in those areas and technical advice and direction as requested.
- Manages SIS and LMS of the school and network
- Ensure the proper functioning of the various technology on campus
- Coordinate, maintain, and repair all of the information systems including network, multi-media single-user computers, cloud-based software , LMS, SIS, firewall, security protection software, and security cameras for high school facilities
- Provide technical assistance to school personnel
- Assess the need for other information systems and programs needed on campus, both hardware and software, and make recommendations to the Principal for purchasing, installing, and using such systems.
- Contribute to the integration of educational technology into classrooms, libraries/media centers, and system offices by providing professional leadership in all areas of technology planning and technology resource management
- Provide training, in-service opportunities, and advice to faculty and staff regarding the computer systems on campus
- Coordinate the purchase of all hardware, software, supplies, repair, or other services related to any computer system on campus. All requests for expenditure will be submitted to the Principal for consideration and approval
- Develop and submit for approval, an annual budget for all operating expenses, equipment maintenance, training, and hardware and software acquisition
- Hold meetings with the personnel responsible for various departments to disseminate information and solve problems regarding technology
- Collect Computer Access Release Form from students and publish a list of students who may not use Internet or other online services.
- Manage the school approved technology program
- Monitor student and staff compliance with school and Archdiocesan Acceptable Use Policies.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Principal.
• College degree or equivalent experience in IT or a related field.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and communication skills
• Commitment to mission and vision of Catholic Schools
Email email@example.com (include cover letter, resume, and list of references)
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
St. Anthony High School (Long Beach)
620 Olive Avenue
Long Beach, CA firstname.lastname@example.org