Pomona Catholic School, a co-ed 6-8 middle school, and all-girls’ high school, is accepting applications from individuals who seek an administrative position within the Catholic Schools’ of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. A primary goal of the Department of Catholic Schools (DCS) is to ensure that all its archdiocesan and parish high schools are fiscally responsible, solvent and operate efficiently with measurable results.
To ensure that all Pomona Catholic outreach programs, publications, marketing materials, enrollment plans, admissions procedures and all communications reflect the school’s strategic mission and goals.
1. Implement enrollment and admissions plan in partnership with School’s Marketing Team and Consultive Board Committee.
2. Cultivate and coordinate promotional campaigns with the School’s Marketing Team, which may consist of parent volunteers, faculty, staff, alumni, and other members of the community.
3. Generate partnerships with the outside community and coordinate partnerships with all Catholic partner, feeder, and public schools
4. Cultivate and coordinate the PC Ambassador Team, consisting of students.
5. Maintain and strengthen the school’s overall brand by creating and enforcing a Branding Document across all school communications and branded merchandise.
6. Maintain and strengthen the school’s public relations efforts by creating press releases.
7. Gathering data and analyzing a list of qualified students and a waitlist of qualified applicants.
8. Lead the Admissions process, including HSPT testing and interviews, and continually improve it to ensure quality applicants.
9. Lead the International Student program to grow and maintain a capacity enrollment of qualified international students.
10. Develop and maintain marketing department expenses, (and where applicable, expenses) within budgetary guidelines as approved by the Principal.
11. Conduct tours of the school.
12. Provide regular reports to the school board and committees.
13. Perform other duties as assigned by the Principal.
1. Recruit, develop and implement strategies to retain high-quality applicants to our school.
2. Design and implement new short- and long-term strategies and enrollment initiatives to widen our admissions funnel and increase enrollment.
3. Track, evaluate, and report recruitment and enrollment data for external and internal purposes.
4. Create annual retention plan; oversee/assist with re-enrollment process.
1. Uphold and model a moral code which is consistent with the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church, the mission of the School and its ISOs
2. Ensure that all marketing programs reflect the Catholic and religious community’s mission of the School and its ISOs
3. Ensure that all marketing, communication, recruitment and enrollment management programs, practices, and materials reflect the Catholic mission of the School and its ISOs
4. Remain aware of and represents the religious aims and objectives of the School to the local community.
Practicing Catholic preferred. BS/BA is required. Strong leadership skills. Demonstrated success at designing and maintaining a positive, collaborative leadership style. Demonstrated success at leading continuous improvement efforts including the establishment of data priorities to raise student population. Demonstrated excellence in written and oral communication. Training and/or experience working with students/staff on development, implementation and evaluation of marketing/admission program. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Computer, website, and database skills.
All interested candidates should email Principal Rebecca Arteaga a compelling cover letter and resume. We are looking to fill this position immediately.
Pomona Catholic School (Pomona)
533 West Holt Avenue
Pomona, CA firstname.lastname@example.org