Junipero Serra High School is seeking an experienced Director of Marketing & Admissions to focus on the recruitment strategies to ensure we exceed the enrollment goals for each school year. Along with creating a recruitment strategy plan, this individual will be responsible for maintaining our school website and social media presence. The Director of Marketing & Admissions will have a genuine passion for education along with a strong commitment and drive to serve prospective families.
- Develop a recruitment plan to partner with the local middle schools (catholic, private, & public) to share the benefits and academic program of Junipero Serra High School.
- Build relationships with school principals from all catholic, private, & public schools.
- Prepare presentation on Junipero Serra High School to present at local middle schools.
- Develop and implement school promotional campaigns.
- Maintain and strengthen the school’s overall brand by creating and enforcing a Recruitment & Marketing Strategic Plan.
- Lead the admission process through all of the stages including inquiries, applications, transcripts, evaluations, and interviews to select incoming students for each school year.
- Handle all communication via email & telephone with all prospective students (freshmen & transfer) to guide them through the application process.
- Run daily reports to manage application process to assist incoming parents with completion.
- Lead the International Student Program to grown and maintain a capacity enrollment of qualified international students.
- Track and analyze enrollment data and trends from year to year to plan for the upcoming school years.
- Prepare and submit required Admission reports to DC when requested.
- Plan and coordinate all Admissions events; Open House, Middle School visits, and Campus Tours.
- Collaborate with the Admissions Coordinator to manage and oversee all admissions related documentation and dissemination of materials to prospective parents, students and stakeholders in conjunction with the entire Administration.
- Collaborate with the Tuition Manager to coordinate Tuition Agreement letters to part of the Acceptance Package for all in-coming students.
- Collaborate with appropriate personnel in order to coordinate the planning and implementation of marketing events. Attend all priority community marketing events and advertised activities.
- Cultivate and coordinate the Serra Ambassador Program. Provide training and guidance to the Ambassadors.
- Supervise departmental employees and school volunteers
- Recruit, evaluate and recommend prospective departmental employees
- Perform other supervisory duties as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Principal and or President.
- Practicing Catholic preferred.
- BS/BA is required.
- 5 years of Marketing/Admission experience.
- Strong leadership skills.
- High level of analytical, organization, and time management skills.
- Demonstrated success at designing and maintaining a positive, collaborative leadership style.
- Demonstrated success at leading continuous improvement efforts including the establishment of data priorities to raise student population.
- Demonstrated excellence in written and oral communication.
- Training and/or experience working with students/staff on development, implementation and evaluation of marketing/admission program.
- Proficient computer skills to include Google Suite and Microsoft Office.
How to Apply:
Junipero Serra High School is committed to hiring a diverse and multicultural staff. If interested in this job opening, please submit (1) a resume, (2) a statement of interest and philosophy of education (no more than two pages). All materials should be sent electronically.
Junipero Serra High School (Gardena)
14830 Van Ness Ave.
Gardena, CA firstname.lastname@example.org