St. Monica High School is a coeducational, parish high school that provides a college preparatory curriculum for students of diverse abilities, cultures, and faiths. St. Monica Catholic High School is accepting resumes for a full-time position for the 2021-2022 school year.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
* Lead a collaborative process to develop a vision and curricular arc for technology that is aligned to St. Monica High School’s vision, culture, and programming needs.
* Evaluate emerging technologies and assessment tools and guide academic leaders on strategic and operational decisions involving technology.
* Inspire the faculty and staff to model and support best practices in innovation, technology integration, and instructional design.
* Oversee the performance, maintenance, and integrity of the school’s data systems environment, in areas including, student information, learning management, and content management.
* Serve as the school’s primary project manager for data systems to support various operations and academic departments.
* Identify and implement opportunities for connecting and consolidating data systems, to ensure datasets are current, reporting is reliable, and redundancies are minimized.
* A thoughtful approach to team-building, teacher, and staff growth.
* An ability to build consensus among diverse groups and facilitate critical discussions within large groups.
* A collaborative, cooperative, empathetic, innovative, and patient mindset.
* Collaborate with school leadership to design, deliver, and oversee professional development and growth experiences for faculty and staff in areas of technology integration and instructional design.
* Serve as an active member of St. Monica High School Leadership Team.
Exceptional communication skills: written, verbal, presentation, and training.
* Manage the department budget and perform other duties as assigned
* A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is a minimum requirement, though a graduate degree is highly preferred.
* Experience leading workshops, training, projects, and new initiatives related to technology integration that are aligned with an organization’s strategic objectives.
* Experience managing, administering, and deprecating large data systems.
* Training or teaching experience and a track record of successfully leveraging technology to improve instruction and learning outcomes.
* Commitment to fostering culturally-competent and inclusive learning environments
St. Monica Catholic High School (Santa Monica)
1030 Lincoln Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA email@example.com