FULL TIME POSITION
SALARY: $50k-$60k annually w/ benefits
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Director of Evangelization models a Catholic lifestyle of missionary discipleship. As a member of the Pastoral Team, they assist and partner with the Pastor in fostering a culture of evangelization. They collaborate on the direction and assists the entire parish community in fostering a culture of evangelization by helping to shape a clear vision of missionary discipleship,
integrating a pathway of missionary discipleship into all facets of parish life so that missionary disciples are sent out into the world.
1. To create an environment based on the parish’s vision of evangelization where all people are equipped to become missionary disciples who are sent out into the world.
2. To arouse in the hearts of all people a greater openness and desire to actively pursue a relationship with Jesus Christ.
3. To assist individuals in carrying the light and transformative power of the Gospel into the world.
1. Articulate a vision of missionary discipleship within the parish community
2. Structure supporting evangelizing cultural change through development of evangelization team
3. Proclaim the Kerygma & facilitate lay formation
4. Interact with parish staff to develop a vision of evangelization
5. Ensure parish budget and calendar reflect a priority on evangelization
6. Pursue professional development
** A more extensive explanation of the position is available by emailing email@example.com
– Catholic who is living out a life of discipleship
* Participates regularly in the sacraments
* Daily prayer
* Desire to know Jesus through Sacred Scripture
* Active in works of mercy
– Faithful to Church teaching
– Past experience in relational ministry
– Excellent social skills with people of all ages
– Flexibility with work schedule
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Lady of Malibu (Malibu)
3625 Winter Canyon Rd.
Malibu, CA email@example.com