Holy Family High School is a Catholic, all-girls college preparatory school with a spiritual foundation that inspires a young woman to recognize her gifts, discover her voice, and find her purpose.
Holy Family High School seeks candidates for a Director of Enrollment Management. The Director of Enrollment Management is the planner, organizer, and outreach source for all relationship building with the partner schools, parishes, and community stakeholders. The job entails organizing school personnel for outreach, planning recruitment events and activities, advancing the school name, establishing media relations, organizing and executing all marketing efforts. This person is a self-starter and possesses dynamic people skills and marketing experience. The position is eligible for benefits.
We seek candidates who can align themselves to and successfully deliver the mission of Holy Family High School. Ideal candidates will have a passion for and commitment to all-girls education. The ideal candidate will also provide a high degree of customer service. Responsibilities will include: creating, organizing, and executing an admissions and retention plan in collaboration with the Head of School and the school’s Board of Limited Jurisdiction; preparing, managing, and personalizing all communications throughout the admission process between the school and prospective families; designing, implementing, and coordinating comprehensive marketing and communications programs to promote the unique benefits or programs that HFHS provides; coordinating and managing the re-enrollment process for current and prospective families, coordinating leading, and attending admissions events such as campus tours, shadow days, interviews, high school nights, Open House, orientation, etc.; training, organizing, and coordinating the Student and Parent Ambassadors. The Director of Enrollment Management is a member of the School’s leadership team, as well as the Advancement team, and may have other duties that are assigned by the Head of School. The Director of Enrollment Management is responsible and accountable to the Head of School.
1. Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university recognized by the US Department of Education.
2. Evening and weekend availability during the main admissions season (September through February) for high school nights/presentations and as necessary during the renrollment process (March through May).
3. Outstanding customer service and organizational skills.
The ideal candidate will have:
1. A passion for or commitment to Catholic, all-girls college-preparatory education.
2. Experience in school admissions at a high school or independent school.
3. Master’s degree or higher.
Salary and Benefits:
1. Commensurate with education and experience on the Archdiocesan salary scale.
2. This full-time position is eligible for benefits.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and current resume via email to:
Holy Family High School
400 East Lomita
Glendale, CA 91205
Holy Family High School (Glendale)
400 E. Lomita Ave
Glendale, CA firstname.lastname@example.org