Holy Family High School is a Catholic, all-girls college preparatory school with a spiritual foundation that inspires a young woman to recognize her gifts, discover her voice, and find her purpose.
Holy Family High School seeks a Director of College and Academic Counseling for the 2022-2023 school-year. We seek a counselor who can align themselves to and successfully deliver the mission of Holy Family High School. Ideal candidates will also have a passion for and commitment to all-girls education, be highly knowledgeable of the college admission process, and provide high quality support and customer service to families and students, among other characteristics. They also teach 1 period of psychology or other senior elective course. The Director is responsible to the Assistant Principals and accountable to the Head of School.
1. Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university recognized by the US Department of Education.
2. Pupil Personnel Services credential (PPS) from the State of California.
3. At least one year of counseling experience.
The ideal candidate will have:
1. A passion for or commitment to Catholic, all-girls college preparatory education.
2. A vision and drive for developing a high caliber academic and college-counseling program.
3. Knowledge of Naviance.
4. Knowledge of FACTS SIS.
5. Outstanding customer service skills.
6. Experience proctoring standardized tests such as AP and PSAT.
7. Master’s degree or higher.
8. The ability to teach up to one class, as needed.
Compensation and Benefits:
1. Compensation commensurate with education and experience.
2. This position is eligible for benefits.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and a current resume to:
Holy Family High School (Glendale)
400 E. Lomita Ave
Glendale, CA email@example.com