St. John’s Seminary, a Roman Catholic Theology School in Camarillo, California, offers graduate degrees for seminarians pursuing priesthood and lay students pursuing Catholic pastoral ministry.
We are seeking a full time Development Coordinator who is a strong advocate of the Seminary’s mission to ordain men to the priesthood. The candidate will perform a variety of administrative and writing duties in support of the Development Office. The position manages donation paperwork and enters gifts into Raiser’s Edge software program, co-designs donor event materials, has donor contact, and acts as event coordinator regarding contact with caterers, rental companies, and venue personnel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, nonprofit-related or similar.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a development/fund-raising office.
- Knowledge of fund-raising software; Raiser’s Edge preferred.
- Strong writing skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications (Work, Publisher, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must be able to work occasional evenings or weekends.
- Valid California driver’s license and car.
- Commitment to Roman Catholic faith, discretion, and professional ethics.
St. John’s Seminary (Camarillo)
5012 Seminary Rd.
Camarillo, CA email@example.com