Marymount High School
Job Title: Development Associate: Database Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Report: Director of Development & Foundation Giving
The Development Associate: Database Manager is responsible for maintaining and managing the donor database and all related responsibilities, and assists the department in all development and advancement efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Maintain and update all constituents on a daily basis in Raiser’s Edge
• Implement data entry standards and processes in coordination with the Admissions Department, Marketing/Communications, Registrar and information technology team Manage processing, recording and acknowledgement of donations
• Prepare gift acknowledgement letters and mailings
• Manage all yearly data rollover and importing of new constituents into Raiser’s Edge
• Enter donor contact reports and notes, including follow-up items
• Generate weekly, monthly and/or annual financial and analytical reports as needed for the Head of School, Board of Trustees, Development Department, etc.
• Assist with producing donor reports for all funds and campaigns
• Assist with production of necessary materials for annual campaigns, events, projects, and publications
• Oversee Matching Gifts program
• Prepare and mail pledge reminders and invoices
• Coordinate and manage the Faculty/Staff Scholar annual appeal
• In conjunction with other team members, manage online giving, recording and reporting of gifts
• Reconcile donations with the Business Office on a monthly basis
• Assist as needed for special events and department projects (Parent events, Alumnae events, etc.)
• Provide ongoing support for development and advancement program as needed
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to listen, physically direct, and speak clearly. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may be required to perform other related duties as necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the School.
Marymount High School provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marymount High School complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
• Bachelor’s degree with at least three years of work experience in related field
• Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
• A self-starter, extremely detail-oriented and able to multitask
• Must be an expert in Raiser’s Edge and Microsoft Excel
• Must be comfortable with Microsoft Office products and merging
• Knowledge of Google Apps (especially Google Forms & Google Sheets)
• Knowledge of Blackbaud Analytics and Crystal Reports a plus
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
Marymount High School (Los Angeles)
10643 Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA email@example.com