Immaculate Heart High School and Middle School, a Catholic, independent, college preparatory school for girls located in the Los Feliz area of Los Angeles, California, seeks a full time Development Associate in the Office of Development and Alumnae Engagement. The Development Associate, reporting to the Director of Development, is an integral member of a high-performing development team. The Development Associate will be responsible for meeting fundraising and revenue goals, engaging with parent and alumnae donors, providing support for our signature events, and further supporting the Office as needed.
• Work with the Director of Development on the qualification, cultivation, and solicitation of parents, past parents, and alumnae; and works with the Director of Development to achieve fundraising revenue and participation goals.
• Support the planning, coordination and execution of all Development special events and programs, including the WALK fundraiser, Spring Luncheon, and Annual Reunion.
• Assist with annual giving efforts, primarily Parent and Family Giving and alumnae giving.
• Support the Parent Council and Alumnae Association as needed, including with event planning and logistics, budgeting and account reconciliation, and volunteer support.
• Recruit and foster productive relationships with volunteers.
• Prepare and disseminate timely solicitations and acknowledgements as needed.
• Interact with faculty, staff, students, parents, and alumnae to promote Development goals and objectives through engagement, stewardship, and revenue generation.
• Work with the Alumnae Association to manage branded merchandise inventory.
• 3 years of experience in a fundraising or alumni engagement office, including event planning and administrative logistics
• Bachelor’s degree
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills along with the ability to write and communicate effectively with alumnae and families
• Excited by engaging with alumnae and families; sense of humor is a plus
• Exemplify the values and ethics of Immaculate Heart, supporting its mission and philosophy
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite; Raiser’s Edge experience preferred
Please submit a letter of intent which includes your rationale for wanting to work at Immaculate Heart and your experience relevant to this position, a current resume, and three references including your current employer to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line. References will not be contacted without prior notice to the candidate.
Immaculate Heart High School (Los Angeles)
5515 Franklin Avenue
Los Angeles, CA email@example.com