St. Anthony High School, located in Long Beach, California and founded in 1920, is a four-year, Catholic, college preparatory, co-educational high school, which serves students in the greater Long Beach area. St. Anthony High School provides an affordable Catholic co-educational, college preparatory education to students from diverse cultural and economic backgrounds in the greater Long Beach area. We are committed to academic excellence and the spiritual, social, physical and intellectual development of each student within a safe, caring, faith-based community. Students are prepared to become morally aware, academically capable leaders who are outstanding contributors in a complex technological and global society.
The Dean of Students is appointed by the Principal and responsible to the Assistant Principal for the general discipline and Christian conduct of the student body.
The Dean’s major responsibility is the following:
– Evaluating and enforcing disciplinary policies and practices
– Provides supervision of students before school, during break and afterschool
– Enforcing dress code and attendance policies
– Communicating with parents when discipline issues arise (parent conferences)
– Supervises school events (dances, rallies, games and extracurricular activities)
– Serves as a member of the admin team
– Performs other duties assigned by the Principal
Education: Bachelor’s degree (required)
Education: Master’s degree in Education or similar course of study
Experience: At least two years of experience
Bilingual speaking abilities
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. Anthony High School (Long Beach)
620 Olive Avenue
Long Beach, CA email@example.com