St. Robert Bellarmine School is looking for an energetic candidate to supervise students in grades TK-8 in after school care daily from 3:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. (Part-Time) Supervision will be indoors and outdoors during play and homework time. This person will also be responsible for maintaining records of student attendance and communicating with the office regularly. The role of the supervisor is to maintain a safe environment for all students and to keep them on task.
- Prior experience working with children.
- Classroom management skills
- Maintain professionalism
- Communicate clearly
- Supervise students at all times during indoor and outdoor play as well as during homework time.
- Enforce school rules
- Communicate with parents at pick up and ensure students are only released to authorized adults.
- Ability to maintain records
- Practicing Catholic preferred
Please send resumes to email@example.com
St. Robert Bellarmine School (Burbank)
154 N. 5th St.
Burbank, CA firstname.lastname@example.org