About St. Anthony High School
St. Anthony High School, located in Long Beach, CA, and founded in 1920, is a Catholic four-year, coeducational, college preparatory high school serving students in the greater Long Beach area.
St. Anthony High School provides an affordable Catholic co-educational, college preparatory education to students from diverse cultural and economic backgrounds in the greater Long Beach area. We are committed to academic excellence and each student’s spiritual, social, physical, and intellectual development within a safe, caring, faith-based community. Students are prepared to become morally aware, academically capable leaders who are outstanding contributors in a complex technological and global society.
- Schedule circuit cleaning of all SAHS buildings and grounds, including but not limited to, floors, athletic areas, walls, roofs, carpets, and all school facilities (on-campus or off-campus)
- In collaboration with maintenance staff and Plant Manager, creates an inventory of supplies, purchase orders, and/or pick up of supplies necessary for all school facilities and events
- Monitors, sets up and operates security systems of all school facilities (opening and closing)
- Thorough inspection and cleaning of interior and exterior of facilities: appearance, cleanliness, and sanitary condition, including removal of trash and debris
- Monitors and detects safety hazards and elevates any concerns to supervisor; complies with safety rules and maintains clean and orderly workspaces
- Assists in moving furniture and equipment at various facilities/sites; sets up and breaks down equipment for school functions and events.
- Performs minor troubleshooting and repairs on mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and roofing systems, including diagnosing problems, replacing/repairing parts, testing, and making necessary adjustments; reports complex/complicated maintenance issues to supervisor.
- Performs simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Performs essential preventive maintenance and/or installation of equipment in school facilities, including plumbing, painting, and carpentry-related functions.
- Uses various hand and power tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Drives school-owned vehicles as needed.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Principal/President & Facilities Manager
- Equivalent experience in field
- Excellent planning, organizational, and communication skills
- Commitment to the mission and vision of Catholic Schools
Email email@example.com (include resume and list of references)
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
St. Anthony High School (Long Beach)
620 Olive Avenue
Long Beach, CA firstname.lastname@example.org