The Coordinator of Youth Ministry is an active Catholic with a desire to enable youth to grow in their relationship with Jesus and His Church. This position requires a person with a willingness to provide the development and support of Middle School and High School Youth Ministry and the High School Confirmation process. This position is at least 35 hours per week. Detailed job description available upon request.
• Active member of a Roman Catholic parish faith community, willing to grow deeper in faith while working together in the mission of the Church.
• Have or willing to work towards Basic Faith Formation, Youth Ministry Specialization, and Certification in Youth Ministry.
• Youth Ministry experience in a Catholic parish.
• Knowledge of Renewing the Vision – U.S. Bishop’s document for building a framework for an active, faith filled Youth Ministry.
• Meets the Los Angeles Archdiocesan Safeguard the Children protocols.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Google Chrome, and social media platforms.
• Available to work evenings and weekends when needed.
Submit Cover Letter and Resume to Laura Diaz, Director of Faith Formation at email@example.com.
St. Peter Claver (Simi Valley)
5649 Pittman St.
Simi Valley, CA firstname.lastname@example.org