The Coordinator of Youth Ministry and Young Adult Ministry is an active Catholic with a desire to enable youth to grow in their relationship with Jesus and His Church. This position requires a person with a willingness to develop and support Youth Ministry including Middle School and High School youth, a Young Adult Ministry, and the two-year Confirmation process. This is a full-time position.
• Active member of a Roman Catholic parish faith community, willing to grow deeper in faith while working together in the mission of the Church.
• Have or willing to work towards Basic Faith Formation, Youth Ministry Specialization, and Certification in Youth Ministry.
• Youth Ministry experience in a Catholic parish.
• Knowledge of Renewing the Vision – U.S. Bishop’s document for building a framework for an active, faith filled Youth Ministry.
• Meets the Los Angeles Archdiocesan Safeguard the Children protocols.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Google Chrome, and social media platforms.
• Available to work evenings and weekends when needed.
$24.00 to $29.00/hour
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
St. Peter Claver Parish (Simi Valley)
5649 Pittman St.
Simi Valley, CA firstname.lastname@example.org