High School Girls Basketball & Softball Coaching Positions Available
San Gabriel Mission High School (SGMHS) is a college-preparatory Catholic high school located on the historic grounds of the San Gabriel Mission. Our faith-driven community provides a safe environment for young women to grow as spiritual, intellectual, creative, and athletic leaders. Our financially accessible opportunities serve a diverse and inclusive student body of local, commuter, and international students in the Greater Los Angeles area.
SGMHS has two part time positions available. SGMHS is seeking a creative and committed individual to lead and grow our varsity Basketball and/or Softball programs. SGMHS seeks positive coaches for both Varsity Basketball and Varsity Softball. The positions would include conditioning with pre-season evening and/or morning practices, tryouts, pre-season games, games, and tournaments as well as the regular season games and practices. This is a part-time coaching staff position; the ideal candidate will work collaboratively with the principal, athletic director, faculty/staff, students, and parents to ensure the program is in line with the mission of SGMHS.
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of related sport fundamentals
- Played at the high school and/or club level preferably college level.
- Prior coaching experience at the elementary and/or high school level.
- The individual would be responsible for possibly developing the Junior Varsity program.
- Once hired, individuals should possess Virtus, Play Like a Champion, and First/Aid CPR certification as well as fingerprinting with the Archdiocese of Los Angeles.
If interested, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
San Gabriel Mission High School (San Gabriel)
254 S Santa Anita St
San Gabriel, CA email@example.com