- Patrol and monitor an assigned campus; maintain order, safety and security; assure student compliance with school policies.
- Monitor recess and lunch times to ensure student safety.
- Patrol and monitor an assigned campus to maintain order and security; monitor lunch areas, walkways, restrooms and parking lots.
- Enforce school and District rules, regulations and policies for the safety and security of students, staff and property; report unusual activities or unauthorized persons on campus to appropriate personnel.
- Observe students during passing periods between classes, lunch and break periods; assure timely return of students to class.
- Prevent student conflicts and fights according to established guidelines and intervene as necessary; advise students of consequences if rules are violated as necessary.
- Prevent illegal parking and loitering on school grounds according to established procedures.
- Maintain positive relationships with students, parents, staff and community; communicate with students and staff to provide and receive information regarding school activities.
- Assist with setting up and breaking down chairs, tables and other equipment for assemblies and events as assigned.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
$17.50 to $18/hour
- Patrol and monitor an assigned campus to maintain order and security in a school setting.
- Assure student compliance with school and District policies and regulations.
- Learn, interpret, apply and explain policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Perform duties with patience, tact and good judgment and within established guidelines.
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
- Observe situations and accurately determine an effective course of action.
St. Jane Frances de Chantal School
12950 Hamlin Street
North Hollywood, CA 91352
Please send resume and cover letter to Ashley Giron at firstname.lastname@example.org
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Any combination equivalent to: high school diploma or equivalent and experience working with students.
Adverse weather conditions.
Standing for extended periods of time.
Contact with dissatisfied or abusive individuals.
Possible fights and confrontations.
St. Jane Frances School (North Hollywood)
12950 Hamlin Street
North Hollywood, CA email@example.com