1. Oversee the finance function and assist in the financial stewardship of the school
2. Supervise the Business Office staff and train staff in the areas of payroll, accounts payable, bank reconciliations and other areas as needed.
3. Assist in the strategic planning and implementation of long range plans for the schools.
4. Establish a close working relationship with the Archdiocese financial department and other finance personnel at secondary schools in the Archdiocese.
5. Serve on the Finance Committee of the school’s consultative board
6. Serve on the School’s Leadership Team
7. Report to Principal with dotted line reporting relationship to the Archdiocese
• At least five years of related accounting experience
• Good understanding of and experience working with Quickbooks and Excel
• Education/experience in accounting
• Get the job done attitude
• Works the hours needed
• Team oriented individual that will work effectively with teachers, parents, staff and students
Pomona Catholic High School (Pomona)
533 West Holt Avenue
Pomona, CA email@example.com