La Reina High School & Middle School, a Catholic college preparatory school for young women is currently seeking an Associate Director of Philanthropy & Alumnae Relations.
The Associate Director works closely with the Director of Philanthropy & Communications and plays a key role in ensuring La Reina achieves its fundraising and alumnae relations goals by:
- Providing leadership for the La Reina Fund – the school’s annual fund — currently a nine-phase, year-long solicitation strategy with the goal of increasing total giving as well as parent and alumnae participation.
- Supporting the Director of Philanthropy by helping identify and qualify prospective major donors, both individuals and foundations, and developing cultivation, solicitation and stewardship strategies.
- Developing and nurturing the mutually supportive relationship between La Reina and its alumnae, with the goal of strengthening the bond between alumnae and the school to advance La Reina’s overall goals and priorities.
- Partner with Director of Philanthropy to implement a comprehensive philanthropy plan that works toward the goal of all constituents giving as generously as possible within their means, to support La Reina’s mission.
- Continue to refine and manage targeted strategies within the La Reina Fund annual campaign – currently a nine phase, year-long fundraising strategy.
- Lead the school’s digital fundraising including Regents Day of Giving, and Giving Tuesday, with a focus on growth by increasing opportunities for donor engagement.
- Manage Raiser’s Edge database, update donor information, produce and analyze reports.
- Manage departmental operations including the gift processing system and preparation of acknowledgment letters ensuring highest level of stewardship and confidentiality for donors to the school.
- Prepare prospect research.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned by the Director of Philanthropy & Communications.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years proven track record of success in fundraising.
- Creative and innovative thinker; problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills specifically including writing for fundraising purposes.
- Enjoys working independently and well as collaboratively, in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills including experience planning and managing multiple projects and timelines.
- Experience planning and managing small to mid-size donor cultivation, stewardship, and fundraising events.
- Ability to plan and execute alumnae program including events such as the annual class reunion that takes place in August.
- Demonstrated success building relationships with organizational constituents including donors, volunteers, and colleagues.
- Proficiency in Raiser’s Edge constituent management system required.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Canva, as well as fundraising technology for schools, such as GiveCampus.
As an employee with La Reina, you will enjoy a competitive employee benefits program, including medical, dental and vision coverage; 401k retirement plan; voluntary supplemental life and disability coverages; and paid time off.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants may apply by emailing the following to email@example.com:
- Cover Letter (Please limit to one page)
- Three professional references.
Equal Opportunity Employer
La Reina High School & Middle School is an equal-opportunity employer. However, as a Sisters of Notre Dames institution organized as a California Nonprofit Religious Corporation, the School reserves the right to make employment decisions based on principles of Catholic moral teaching, religious preferences and other religious needs, criteria, policies, and standards. Within that condition, La Reina is committed to fostering a supportive workplace which includes providing equal opportunity in employment for all people without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, marital status, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity or expression physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or genetic characteristics, veteran status, uniformed service or other protected status in accordance with state and federal laws.
Wage Range: $74,500 – $85,000 The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
La Reina High School & Middle School (Thousand Oaks)
106 W Janss Road
Thousand Oaks, CA firstname.lastname@example.org