St. Paul High School is a co-educational Catholic college preparatory high school in Santa Fe Springs. We are currently accepting resumes for an Assistant Technology Coordinator to assist in managing and maintaining the school’s technology resources. The Assistant Technology Coordinator will work closely with the Technology Coordinator to support faculty and students in using technology for teaching and learning. Applicants should be familiar with and supportive of a Catholic high school’s educational and spiritual philosophy and mission.
- Assist in maintaining and managing the school’s technology resources, including computers, printers, projectors, and other equipment.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues for faculty and students.
- Install and configure software and hardware.
- Train faculty and students in the use of technology for teaching and learning.
- Manage and maintain the school’s learning management system.
- Assist in the development and implementation of technology policies and procedures.
- Maintain an inventory of technology resources and ensure they are properly accounted for.
- Provide support for technology-related events, such as presentations and workshops.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in educational technology.
- High school diploma or equivalent; associate’s or bachelor’s degree in information technology or a related field preferred.
- Experience in providing technical support in a school or educational setting.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software, networking, and audio-visual equipment.
- Familiarity with learning management systems and educational technology tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Availability to work occasional evenings and weekends.
- It is determined by the Archdiocese of Los Angeles pay scale – Determined by degree level, credential, and years of service.
- Medical, dental, disability, pharmacy, 403b, and pension benefits are all available.
Email submission of a resume, cover letter, teaching philosophy, and references are preferred.
Please send a resume, cover letter, teaching philosophy statement, and references to:
Dr. Christopher Aquino
St. Paul High School
9635 Greenleaf Ave.
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
Phone: 562-698-6246 ext. 712
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
St. Paul High School (Santa Fe Springs)
9635 Greenleaf Ave
Santa Fe Springs, CA firstname.lastname@example.org