HFGS is in need of a Part-Time ART Teacher preferably with a California Teaching Credential; has a minimum of 3 years of teaching experience in the classroom; is able to share and integrate the Catholic faith in the teachings of other subject disciplines; is able to plan and implement the curriculum following the Common Core Standards; is responsible in keeping track of student progress and in maintaining a professional relationship with students, parents, faculty and administration; is able to integrate technology in teaching on a more regular basis; incorporates creative ideas in lesson plans; keeps materials organized, collaborates with teachers; highly motivated to ensure learning success in every student; loves Art and passionate about his / her profession; incorporates a variety of elements and mediums in the teaching of Art to diverse groups of students.
– California Teaching Credential preferred
– Minimum of 3 years in teaching Art
– Knowledge of technology in teaching (in-person and remotely) and encoding grades
– Knowledge and practice of Catholic teachings
– Has started the Basic Faith Formation Certification Program
– Ability to deal professionally with students, parents, teachers, and administration.
– Focus is on student success.
Please submit resume to:
Dr. Fidela Suelto, Principal FSuelto@hfgsglendale.org
Mrs. Marirose Martinez, Office Manager, MMartinez@hfgsglendale.org
Miss Noemi Luna, Administrative Assistabt, NLuna@hfgsglendale.org
Mrs. Teresa Nelson, AD & VP of Primary School, TNelson@hfgsglendale.org
Ms. Katharine Huntley, VP of Elementary School, KHuntley@hfgsglendale.org
Mrs. Ashley Liberda, VP of Middle School, ALiberda@hfgsglendale.org
Holy Family Grade School (Glendale)
400 S Louise St.
Glendale, CA 91205NLuna@hfgsglendale.org